Full Wedding Planning
The Full Wedding Planning service is for couples who feel they need the full support and experience of a wedding planner. At the initial consultation, we will really get to know your ideas and wishes for your wedding and any style you have in mind. We will then use our experience, contacts, creativity and planning skills to put all of this together to create the wedding of your dreams!
You will be in control every step of the way and we will tailor all services to your circumstances. Consultations and appointments will be made at your convenience only with the best suppliers we feel are right for your wedding. Using a luxury wedding planner means you get the best prices from suppliers and you will be able to enjoy the run up to your wedding.
We attend all necessary meetings to ensure continuity and we are in constant contact with suppliers to arrange all timings and organisational aspects of the day. Similarly on the wedding day, we will be in attendance from start to finish to ensure the smooth running of the day and to oversee all of the arrangements.
Full Wedding Planning services include:
- Venue Sourcing
- Supplier sourcing: photographer, videographer, cake, caterer, florist, transport, wedding attire, hair and make-up, stationery, entertainment, lighting and decor
- Helping creatively – suggesting ideas and putting your ideas into practice. Creating floor-plans, moodboards and helping with the styling of the wedding.
- Budget management
- Attending all consultations with suppliers
- Producing a complete minute by minute running order of the day to distribute to all suppliers
- Setting up and decorating your venue
- Being in attendance from start to finish on
your wedding day to oversee everything
- Regular meetings and unlimited e-mail and phone call support
We can also help with:
- Accommodation for guests with information on the local area
- Receiving RSVPs
- Rehearsal dinner
- Post-wedding or pre-wedding event
- Honeymoon planning